Monday, October 18, 2010

Learner Surveys?

In keeping with the idea of self access and learning how to learn, I believe the first step toward making this a reality in the ELI SALC will be to create a student survey. I need to understand several things:

1) How are students currently using the lab?
2) What software and equipment are they already aware of and using?
3) What programs and/or software would they like to have available in the lab?
4) How do they learn and are they aware of differences in learning styles?
5) Open questions about how the lab could be improved

I would like to make this survey primarily available online and linked from the SALC homepage, but I'm afraid students will breeze right by it as they tend to open the internet and go straight to Facebook or email. I'm considering making it available in both paper and electronic form.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've created the survey and posted it online.
    https://delaware.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dfXHmgeReHRNPeI

    I'll be interested to see the responses, although I don't expect many this week.

    ReplyDelete